Heater plate mica / mica
Heater plate mica was designed specifically for a a wide range of heating elements with high requirement as regards thermal and electrical insulation.
It has a high chemical resistance, low thermal conductivity and high dielectric strength.
The main applications for components made of heater plate mica are to be found in the following areas:
- Construction of induction, arc and high frequency ovens
- High voltage applications
- High temperature applications
- Sealing industries (e.g. oil & gas sales)
- Heating elements for electrical and thermomechanical applications
We process heater plate mica to customer requirements and supply panels and pre-cut parts with thicknesses ranging from 0.8 to 80 mm.